Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search but didnt see anything.. my 2014 just showed up today.. and no owners manual or anything? glove box has wiring for the towing and locks for the rims.. do these not come with manuals?

P.S. i of course found the pdf online.. but was just wondering if there is any actually documents that are supposed to come with them

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Naw.. (for anyone that didnt know) they hid the owners manual and cd above the glove box.. and i totally missed it, was very cool thinking on their part though.. its out of the way and doesn't use any space up.. very cool

·
Registered
784 Posts
I know, just noticed that today when I was putting my manual in the glove box. Nice to have it up and out of the way. I was thinking of starting a thread - Hey check out the shelf in the glove box.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know, just noticed that today when I was putting my manual in the glove box. Nice to have it up and out of the way. I was thinking of starting a thread - Hey check out the shelf in the glove box.
Yeah it shows some very good thinking on whoever did that.. in my last car the manual took like half the glovebox.. Plus i LOVE the green canvas pouch it comes in :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.