Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weird had the egr recall done a month or 2 ago. Wife drove the jeep and a p0128 error code popped up... I couldn't reset it, but after messing around it turned historical and reset... then 2 days later now it says airbags inoperable and fasten driver and passenger seltbelts, but both were fastened, now the defective airbag light is on.... not sure I want to drive it. When the wife gets home, I will try to scan the codes, too late last night didn't want to mess with it. Just need ideas... shocks leaked in rear on 2015 with 57k on odo bought in 16. Also AC sounds like Darth vader... evaporated I think is leaking.... it is really loud at low fan speeds and radio off. Have maxcare, replaced shocks with bilstein and dealer will hand me two new ones when I use the maxcare, hoping to sell them to recoup my 100$ deductible. I have another pic in yellow showing that fault pending, but got the engine light off. Does alpha have better diag tools?

Rectangle Automotive tire Font Terrestrial plant Asphalt

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
My bad.... engine code came back. I guess drive it until we crash it or engine goes... since dealer has no loaners. I guess time to drive the dmax instead.
Washing machine Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Home appliance
Washing machine Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive tire
Rectangle Grey Automotive tire Font Asphalt

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeep is going in to dealer Sunday. Hopefully get everything fixed, ac, thermostat and airbag issue. Hopefully shocks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thermostat, shocks, evaporator and wire harness fix.. not happy at 57k.... I already installed bilstein but stock are back ordered.... he will hand them to me(since i paid 100 figured replace them.... leaked in garage for months) 100$ out the door one week no transportation, but my denali hd.... then we got a loaner week 2.... window sticker of loaner not bad 3.2.... better than i expected..

View attachment 239108

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.