Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
My tails come on when I turn the parking lights on...vehicle on or off, doesn't matter.
The Parking Lights come on when I turn them on to the parking light position on the light switch, even when the ignition key is in the off position.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah agree, everything seems to get fixed with software mod, I did raise the question of ADR with them so we'll see
Did you end up getting your Parker lights going mine won't go when the engine is running but will work when the engine is off its bizarre did you manage to find a solution?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine is the same.
When I first read your post I thought you were crazy, so I want and checked mine and NOTHING. No front or rear lighting on the parker settings.
Surely this makes the vehicle unroadworthy, as parkers are a requirement.
Hi Enforcer, can you tell me I have a 2013 SRT8 Grand Cherokee, and when the engine is off the parker lights ribbons and tails lights work fine in the parking light position, when the engine is running the will not go unless the fog lights are switched on is this normal, seems strange you cant have just the parker ribbons and tail lights going with out the fog lamps going.

Is this normal? I don't think it is surly you should be able to have the jeep running while the parking lights can be turned on without the fog lights or headlights going

look forward to hearing your opinion thanks

·
Registered
SRT
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Did you end up getting your Parker lights going mine won't go when the engine is running but will work when the engine is off its bizarre did you manage to find a solution?
Sorry mate, no they still have not fixed this problem, car is 6.5 years old now

21 - 24 of 24 Posts