Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Grand Cherokee TrailHawk. I cannot disable the rear park assist with either the push button switch or the touch screen option to disable. When I push the button it disables for a couple seconds and switches right back to enabled. The same thing happens when I use the touch screen to select the option to turn it off. It turns it right back on. I have disconnected the batteries and discharged the lines and it still persists. Anyone else have this issue? Does this require a reload of the system at the dealer?

·
Registered
2018 Trailhawk
428 Posts
A few people posted the same problem not too long ago. Pretty sure they went to the dealer and had a module reprogrammed or replaced. You should be able to find the details by searching for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A few people posted the same problem not too long ago. Pretty sure they went to the dealer and had a module reprogrammed or replaced. You should be able to find the details by searching for it.
All of the posts similar to this were the opposite of my problem. They could not turn this feature on. I am taking to a dealer today to probably have it reprogrammed. I'll post what I find out. Thanks oilspot for the reply.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All of the posts similar to this were the opposite of my problem. They could not turn this feature on. I am taking to a dealer today to probably have it reprogrammed. I'll post what I find out. Thanks oilspot for the reply.
I took this 2017 Trailhawk to the dealer and they had to reload the main system software. This corrected the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.