Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be so kind to have the part number for the 2011-13 Summit steering wheel?

I would love to swap my Laredo wheel with the gorgeous black summit wheel.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
There is a thread that has a write up with pictures on this, just can't remember where I saw it but just looked at it today..

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I saw that thread too. I combed through it but saw no part number.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Yes I saw that thread too. I combed through it but saw no part number.
Gotcha.. Hopefully you can get that from the OP of that thread..

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He said in the thread that he had no part number. Not quite sure where he got the wheel from though.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Here you go black burlwood steering wheel for the 2013 Summit ;
Mopar part# 1TE651TLAC
MSRP $805.00
Dealer Cost $438.00

(My Cost ~ $644.00, some discount online parts suppliers can do better)

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
Rage,

I asked Raptor a couple of weeks ago. He's got a guy that gets part #s.

The steering wheel for the 2013 Summit ;
Mopar part# 1TE651TLAC
MSRP $805.00
Dealer Cost $438.00

It's $555.45 on moparonineparts.com

edit: Raptor has the numbers here already!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG thanks a lot guys!

Does 1TE651TLAC include the wheel, bezel, buttons, etc? Or is it just the wheel itself?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Just the wheel no airbag, or electronic controls, you would have to transfer them over from your existing wheel.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I had one that I sold to a member on here for $250 shipped. I had planned on swapping out all of my brown overland wood trim with summit black wood trim but ditched that plan for the time being and sold the wheel. If I decide to go forward with the wood swap, I decided that I'll go with an all leather wheel from a limited or go with the SRT wheel. Honestly, most of the summit wheels look solid black as the wood grain is very subtle if at all noticeable and not worth it. They almost appear as painted black, IMO.

·
Registered
2015 Altitude
111 Posts
I would still do it as well. The wood portion of the wheel is nice. It has a different feel to it. It's a bit thicker and also has finger grooves in it. Feels nice with the pedal down, you can get a nice grip on it.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have been and would still be interested in the Overland wood trim/wheel. Just saying...

You would be interested in the standard brown wood trim and wheel out of an overland or the black summit wood trim?

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'm looking for the light wood (not the black) trim and steering wheel form an overland, yes.

I'll let you know if I decide to remove all of my wood trim and wheel. I have the new saddle and black and think the black summit trim would look sweet.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Definitely keep me in mind. I've been looking for the trim for some time and always just seem to miss someone looking to trade or sell.

Thanks.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'm considering swapping out all of my overland (Brown wood) trim including the steering wheel if anyone is interested in purchasing the entire pkg...wood wheel, all trim including dash, front and rear doors. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
102 Posts
PM sent.

I'm considering swapping out all of my overland (Brown wood) trim including the steering wheel if anyone is interested in purchasing the entire pkg...wood wheel, all trim including dash, front and rear doors. PM me if interested.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts