Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a 2012 Grand Cherokee Laredo with the 3 litre diesel. I want to replace my front and rear sway bar links as they are getting noisy. I am having problems finding the part numbers. I have had one supplier tell me that they are different to the petrol engined cars and another supplier tell me they are the same. Dont want to order the parts and find that they are wrong. Any one know what part numbers I should be using.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
4,430 Posts
Since you use the word Petrol, I'm assuming you're not in the U.S.A. The export and domestic versions often have different part numbers, so if you're not in the U.S.A. it might be good to mention that.

I just replaced my front links on my 2011 JGC (U.S.A.), I got the Moog Problem Solver links, that "appear" and claim to be sturdier and stronger than OEM, I got them from NAPA Auto Parts. But if you're overseas it might not be available to you.

This is what I found in the FCA Parts Catalog for the 2011 WK2 for the front end links, only one per side listed, nothing listed for export:

68069654AB Right
68069655AB Left

Rear:

68069682AA Both Right & Left

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right about me being overseas. I'm in Australia.
It seems that the same part numbers for the links run through from 2011 to present but when it comes to 2012 the diesel isnt listed but the 2015 diesel is.

Is your GC a diesel Mongo?

Even the suppliers arent sure. one told me the links for the 3.6 and 5.7 would fit and another told me they wouldnt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts