Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I have a Pedal Commander PC31 that I am looking to sell. It was installed in a second Grand Cherokee. Which has been sold, I do not need two of them. Asking $200 shipping included. See the pictures below, and sorry about yesterday's date on them. I meant to post this yesterday but I got sidetracked. PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 GC Trailhawk
130 Posts
Update everyone, the pedal commander has been sold.
I have never heard of a pedal commander, what exactly is its function? I see the different modes, wouldn't the stock sport mode do something? Looks very interesting though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never heard of a pedal commander, what exactly is its function? I see the different modes, wouldn't the stock sport mode do something? Looks very interesting though.
It allows you to increase the throttle response of the vehicle. And its a great add0-on, and changes the driving experience by a lot. I usually have mine set to city 4+.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It allows you to increase the throttle response of the vehicle. And its a great add0-on, and changes the driving experience by a lot. I usually have mine set to city 4+.
Oh and sports mode gets nothing close to how this feels! Maybe some other users can chime in and share their experience.

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
871 Posts
I had two on my last two Rams, LOVED it...makes the throttle response much more responsive. Plus, its adjustable....Sport + is insainly responsive
I installed on my RAM also, but never took it for a drive afterwards. I had to be up at 2am for work and forgot about it and never checked the settings. Jumping in the RAM at 2:30am half-asleep otw to work woke me up REAL quick!! hahaha

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
871 Posts
Gf has one on her 2015 JK and it definitely helps turn the 37's sooner then waiting on the lag and movement of 37's haha. I let her adjust it to her liking, but did show her the sport + settings and she smiled when it was on, but too twitchy for around town driving.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts