Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
14 Jeep GC Overland
347 Posts
Why not do a review on it yourself? It comes with a 30day 100% money back warranty, so the risk is basically shipping cost and your time.

https://www.pedalcommander.com/

Thanks
Michael Plummer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys my name is Larry Sartore I am the sales manager for Pedal Commander.

I can promise a few things....

1. In no way will Sprint Booster perform like Pedal Commander.... any one have a SB and wanna demo our unit and compare?

2. There unit is not smaller in size

3. PC offers more adjustments and can be adjusted for your driving style say ECO all the way to Sport +

If anyone has any questions or comments I would love to help answer them I can also be reached at [email protected]

I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR I AM NOT PROMOTING PEDAL COMMANDER I AM ONLY ANSWERING QUESTIONS THAT OUR FORUM MEMBERS HAVE.

·
Registered
2011 GC Overland
3,729 Posts
I am the sales manager for Pedal Commander.

I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR I AM NOT PROMOTING PEDAL COMMANDER
I'm confused. Why would the sales manager of Pedal Commander not promote their product?

I have a Sprint Booster. What's involved in the Pedal Commander demo?

·
Registered
14 Jeep GC Overland
347 Posts
Hi Larry,
You have 4 modes (eco, city, sport, and sport+) and 8 sensitivity levels (+ - 1, + - 2, + - 3, and + - 4). Can you talk about what variable your changing that makes each sensitivity level unique? And how does eco work as "valet mode".

My video on Pedal Commander: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvt93H0oqdg

Thanks
Michael Plummer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sure Michael...

on each program + and - will change the curve on the throttle mapping between 50mv all the way up to 100mv per second on Sport + .... does that help in anyway ? it might be easier explained if I could show you one of our throttle maps.

to be honest sport + will be too extreme for most of us here... I keep mine in City mode on my overland.

·
Registered
2011 GC Overland
3,729 Posts
Because of JEEP GARAGE FORUM RULES I do not wish to get banned. I just want to help out my fellow Jeep enthusiasts with any questions they may have or concerns.
Well that makes sense. Check with scottina06 to become a Jeep Garage vendor. Send him a PM. Best of luck.

·
Registered
14 Jeep GC Overland
347 Posts
Sure Michael...

on each program + and - will change the curve on the throttle mapping between 50mv all the way up to 100mv per second on Sport + .... does that help in anyway ? it might be easier explained if I could show you one of our throttle maps.

to be honest sport + will be too extreme for most of us here... I keep mine in City mode on my overland.
Please post the throttle map, I'm sure it will be helpful to all.

And yes, Sport+ is to extreme for daily driving. But for the Stoplight Nationals, I use Sport+ with the 4th LED lit because at WOT it's fine when every second counts leaving the line. For everyday driving I like City with the 4th LED lit and for spirited driving I like Sport with the 1st LED on.

Thanks for a great product that works as advertised.
Michael Plummer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here ya go ... now this is just a default basic map that shows whats going on...

Micheal if you can give me the 6 digit serial # on the bottom of your Pedal Commander I can pull up your map for your vehicle that we programmed on there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
FYI Sprint booster V3 is announed, has tons more features over V2
WOW a pedal lock/valet mode! how often are you going to use that ?

lets say your in a emergency are you going to remember to enter your pin code in a time of stress ?

I can add pointless features also, but lets be honest with ourselves here...what are we using the device for.... PERFORMANCE... I can promise you I out perform Sprint Booster EVERY TIME !

·
Registered
326 Posts
Pedal Box has a great very similar product as well. Very well received by German make car owners. Also available for the Grand Cherokee.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes very familiar with Pedal Box as they are using our old micro board and design and features .... we stay one step ahead of the competition... I promise my product cannot be beat.

Pedal box has no "real" eco mode they call it that... tell me how it works for you.

Pedal Box only has +3 and -3 as far as adjustments go.

Pedal Box is using our OLD stuff our Pedal Commander processes and performs faster.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
248 Posts
I can add pointless features also, but lets be honest with ourselves here...what are we using the device for.... PERFORMANCE... I can promise you I out perform Sprint Booster EVERY TIME !
Interesting, so will my car actually be faster or what performance are we talking about?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sweed if your at the Drag strip you can expect faster 0-60 times faster 60 foot times.

as soon as you press that pedal you will get 100% throttle...

its honestly pretty hard to explain. It would be great if I could put you behind the wheel of a car/jeep with it installed...

at our last Subaru track day... (Subiefest Auto Club Speedway)

track times decreased on average of around 4 seconds.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Sprintbooster must be doing something right...somewhere.
The reseller locally ships 200 units the everage month on Wrangler/WK2 that's one model.

Not saying your product is better or worse, as I have no reference, I'd just go at it from different angle....

·
Registered
312 Posts
I just put a sprint booster on my 2017 3.6 yesterday, very simple and once I set it where I wanted I unplugged the cable so there is no wires or box to look at.

Does your Pedal Commander work on 2017 models?

Can you remove that controller box after you get the settings where you want them?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts