Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
They are these exact wheels here:

20 inch Hyper Silver Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 2012 2013 2014 Wheels Rims 20x9 | eBay

However, I called them up directly and ordered which saved me some money on shipping. I transferred my factory Goodyear Forteras over. The only issue I had was the stock Overland lug nuts were too wide to clear the wheel. Had to buy skinnier lug nuts.

The tire shop I went to had some lug nuts in stock that fit, but I ended up swapping those out with these:

Lug Nuts Bulge Acorn 14mmx1 5 Thread Lugs Nut 20 New | eBay

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,378 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
They are these exact wheels here:

20 inch Hyper Silver Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 2012 2013 2014 Wheels Rims 20x9 | eBay

However, I called them up directly and ordered which saved me some money on shipping. I transferred my factory Goodyear Forteras over. The only issue I had was the stock Overland lug nuts were too wide to clear the wheel. Had to buy skinnier lug nuts.

The tire shop I went to had some lug nuts in stock that fit, but I ended up swapping those out with these:

Lug Nuts Bulge Acorn 14mmx1 5 Thread Lugs Nut 20 New | eBay
They really look good! What color is your jeep looks like max Steele like mine.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great pics . I see some of you posted wheel sizes and even tire sizes that would be great if you would post sizes of wheels / tires .

Tks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.