Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I just installed the new grille so my mods are done.
I have a 2012 Overland Brilliant Black Crystal with Light Frost Beige/Dark Frost Beige interior and 4x4 5.7L V8 Hemi
Mods in order performed:
1. Tinted front windows (35% - legal max in my State) and Clear Bra protection, and Bosch Icon Wiper Blades
2. Mopar Bright Pedals (pics in thread from year ago)
3. Weather Tech Beige Digital Fit Liners (no pics)
4. Shark Fin Antenna
5. Clear Cover License Plate cover on rear
6. Brilliant Black Mirrors
7. HEMI Badge
8. Altitude Brilliant Black Rear Brow
9. Altitude Brilliant Black Grille (kept black inner mesh)
10.Gloss Black JEEP Vapor Hood Badge

I cleaned it up and took the best pictures I could with a digital camera (sorry, no HD camera).

Attachments

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks good. Did you have the side view mirrors painted?

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Looks good. Did you have the side view mirrors painted?
Thanks. I got them off of a new Brilliant Black Laredo from my dealer. The used car salesman's wife had just bought it and I just so happened to ask my salesman and he asked around and found out that they wanted my chrome mirrors caps so that worked out really well for me.

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
looks awesome.

·
Registered
365 Posts
nicely done, i cant wait to get my rear brow. i like it with the black mesh as well. nice touch.

·
Registered
2014 JGC Limited 2wd
308 Posts
Should have come like that from the factory!

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Awesome JGC! Looks like you and I are tracking in the same direction with our mods. I like your black Jeep emblem up front. I went back and forth about black or chrome up front but think they both look good. Sweet looking ride- enjoy.

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks dslide. Yea, I've followed your changes closely and love it! I already have the new chrome Grand Cherokee letters for the side doors, but I'm sticking with the side chrome strips for now.

·
Registered
Graphite Crystal GC
535 Posts
jgc4ever, looks great! My favorite part is how you kept the black mesh grille on the front, thats exactly the same way mine is setup. Any thoughts on swapping the door handles for some black ones. I also like the front jeep logo in black!

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Juan. Yea, I'm really happy with the new look. I'm thinking about going to brilliant black door handles too and replacing the chrome side strips with the chrome Grand Cherokee letters (which I already have). Not right now. Maybe some day though. I would prefer black clear coat paint including all lower fascias and fender flares, so I'm holding off on handles change in case they offer a 2014 Overland in black clear coat exterior choice and a special model with the blacked out Altitude look. I like the chrome handles so no hurry, and may just keep them though too.

·
Registered
Graphite Crystal GC
535 Posts
Nice man, either way it looks really good. I have only found one member that has color matched the lower fascia and fender flares. Its on a silver WK2 and it looks amazing IMO.

Not to hijack your thread. But I cant wait to see a black WK2 with the lower fascia painted

Here is the link to the thread, & pictures of the members ride.

"2011hemigc4me"

There are more pics on picasa, and a pic below.

http://www.jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=31040

More pictures here, click on link below.
https://picasaweb.google.com/103092...uthkey=Gv1sRgCPL8k4r34pKEvAE&feat=directlink#

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looks awesome! You don't happen to have the part # for the black JEEP lettering, do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thanks HemiDawg. Black Jeep Hood Badge (for Grand Cherokee) is item # 68193400AA
Awesome, thanks!! Looking to replace my front and rears with these. Basically an older version of yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.