Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I plan on putting the Altitude grill and brow on my Overland but wanted to see how it was going to look,so I bought some Plasti Dip and Gloosifier .I took off the rear brow after I dropped the tail lights off to get smoked.
I then took off the chrome grill
I like how the Altitude grill has the mesh a different color than the grill shell so I bought some silver metallic paint
I then sprayed four coats each of the Plasti Dip and Glossifier
Finished product

I'll put some pics up of the rear when I get the tail lights back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice job!
Hey, I am wondering about the Plastidip- were you able to get a smooth finish with the addition of the glossifier?
I remember seeing a couple clear bras done with the clear dip and they had significant orange peel.Does the glossifier take care of that?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It still has a very fine texture to it

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just ordered the clear and some gloss enhancer. Im going to do a test on mine. I'll post my results.
I used to install clear bras for a living, and was an Xpel install/dealer. I gave it up due to physical problems. But this stuff would be easier on me if I can get reasonable results. I'll include it in my services offered in addition to graphics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.