Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sweet think they will be here by the weekend? :D

Hopefully my 1156 LED bulbs will be here in time too.

As for the sig, I was planning on saying just that "The Original" Lips rear fog harness.
Yeah, you will probably get them on Saturday. That's assuming USPS delivers on Saturday in your area (they do here). So yeah, you should have them by this weekend.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
I just got a PM from God Bernie.......told not to "vendor bash" what a joke that place is turning into......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Thanks Jason, there is a meet on Saturday so I will brag, brag, brag!!

:)
Mike, thanks for the positive PR. Don't be afraid to pull the lights off and show the guys behind them. You'd be surprised how a little wire loom can really impress people!!! :thumbsup:

I just got a PM from God Bernie.......told not to "vendor bash" what a joke that place is turning into......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Yeah, I have 4 points (5 = ban) for doing the same thing. Like I said, the first time say anything negative about something a vendor sells, they jump your ass. God forbid anybody says anything negative about a product that a vendor sells or how a vendor does business. I'm sure no discriminating customer would concern themselves with such menial details...

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Jason do you have any videos of the top two panels connected together? And you don't mention anything about the reverse lights...p-n-p on that too? Just confirming, sorry if I missed it. And when you say rear for harness, is that for the SRT boys?

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Jason do you have any videos of the top two panels connected together? And you don't mention anything about the reverse lights...p-n-p on that too? Just confirming, sorry if I missed it. And when you say rear for harness, is that for the SRT boys?
I will take a video of my jeep to show you the "two panel" effect. Basically, since they are wired to simulate an '06 taillight, the top "panel" (top half of the taillight) only brightens with the brake and the bottom "panel" (bottom half) only brightens with the turn signal. For the '07+ boys, I wire them together so the entire light brightens with the brake AND turn signal. I'll get a video up.

Yes, the reverse light portion is PnP, too. The entire light is plug-n-play.

*****Everything above here applies to ALL WK's (even non-SRT's)*****

Yes, the rear fog harness only deals with the SRT boys UNLESS you have an export Jeep with two red lights in the rear bumper. These lights do NOT work from the factory. My harness "activates" them so that they perform as if they are an additional set of taillights.

All good questions, thanks for asking them...

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
No problem...I know this has taken you some time so I appreciate all of your help...

·
Registered
4 Posts
That other site,whatever it's called...Lol I thought we lived in America you know freedom of speech. Heaven forbid you say anything negative about a vendor over there, ooohhhh I'm so scared:rolleyes: Glad when I deploy in a couple more weeks and I want have time to really get on that other site, what a bunch of PRICKS:lol: By the way those who don'y have Lipsch Harness go get it is the real thing not a knock off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
hello F22! Post an intro thread so everyone can welcome you. Post pics...cause everyone will want to see that sick ride!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
That other site,whatever it's called...Lol I thought we lived in America you know freedom of speech. Heaven forbid you say anything negative about a vendor over there, ooohhhh I'm so scared:rolleyes: Glad when I deploy in a couple more weeks and I want have time to really get on that other site, what a bunch of PRICKS:lol: By the way those who don'y have Lipsch Harness go get it is the real thing not a knock off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Glen!!!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

·
Registered
82 Posts
Finally I've found you Lipz. I'm mostly on the other forum but, I remember when you were over there with Daniel. I'm sending you a email for an LED taillight & rear fog plug and play harness.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts