Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jeep Garage community -

My name is Gabe and I recently traded in my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk.

The term "Just Empty Every Pocket" is indeed correct lol...I traded in my wrangler because I was close to doing a Hemi swap / conversion, dana 60 axels, 40's, etc. Last thing I wanted to do was dump more money into the thing. I thought long and hard about what vehicle I wanted to have as my new daily driver and have been obsessed with Hellcats since they first introduced them. Spent endless hours watching youtube videos of hellcat owners, reviews, and decided it's time to start looking at them. I live in Portland, Or and it rains here A LOT. I was a bit worried about hauling a** in a rear wheel drive vehicle so it made me look into the Trackhawks. I've always been a fan of the SRT GC's and the aggressive look of the Grand Cherokee so it made sense. Also, sitting high in a Jeep Wrangler made me want to be in another SUV for my new daily driver. So far I've had the Trackhawk for about two weeks and love it. Very happy with the trade and excited to join this community!

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
229 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I did the same as you, went from a JK on 37's with custom everything but went with a Trailhawk as I still do light off-roading.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts