Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
07 Grand Cherokee
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally talked my wife into getting a Jeep Grand Cherokee and to stop racking up the miles on mine. lol. She found an 04 Laredo at a dealer that a couple of friends work. It's got a 4.0L I-6 with...wait for it... 50K miles. The interior and exterior are in great shape. The fluids (oil, Trans, radiator) are all clean and not burnt smelling.

What else should I be looking at with this particular model year? I've owned a couple ZJ's and now drive my WK.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
07 Grand Cherokee
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8900 is what they're asking.

When she told me how many miles it had I thought she was nuts. Lol. But we went and test drove it last night and that's exactly what it had. It ran great and smooth the whole time.

·
Registered
07 Grand Cherokee
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool! Thanks everyone for the input. We test drove it today and it runs awesome. Motor runs like a raped ape and is pretty clean (no signs of leaks or anything). Only problem we had were the hood struts and back hatch struts were really weak. I think I can handle that repair. lol. I'll post pictures up tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.