Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
SRT8
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are just too sweet!!! Thanks for the awesome customer service. Easy as pancakes to install. Shipping was super fast to Canada. Jeep is now silent and the rotors look sharp. Chalk up another very satisfied & future return customer. Will post pics once the ride is washed.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.714752,-111.363846
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,707 Posts
sweet! I have the same ones with no slot

·
Registered
SRT8
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
They're a big step up IMO than the stockers for sure. Braking is smooth, quick and makes you feel confident.

If it wasn't for the forum, I wouldn't have known about R1. Great online community with excellent vendors and R1 is proof of that.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.542913,-113.501802

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,707 Posts
Very true!
sent from my HTC EVO

·
Registered
118 Posts
They're a big step up IMO than the stockers for sure. Braking is smooth, quick and makes you feel confident.

If it wasn't for the forum, I wouldn't have known about R1. Great online community with excellent vendors and R1 is proof of that.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.542913,-113.501802
Very true!
sent from my HTC EVO

Ah man.. I'm just here to help and provide service. The members here is what makes this forum great. Thanks for the + feedback guys.

Thanks
Steven

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
I have lagged so bad I'm embarrassed. Dou you recommend the dimpled/slotted or dimple or slotted only for a stock non SRT WK? I will be buying these rotors in the next couple days as I need new tires and want to get them all done at once. Again Steven I apologize for my delay but i will redeem myself shortly :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have lagged so bad I'm embarrassed. Dou you recommend the dimpled/slotted or dimple or slotted only for a stock non SRT WK? I will be buying these rotors in the next couple days as I need new tires and want to get them all done at once. Again Steven I apologize for my delay but i will redeem myself shortly :)
It is going to be your preference on the drilling pattern... however, I prefer slotted only, that is just my opinion. Oh, no worries, just PM me when you are ready to purchase.

Thanks
Steven

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
K I PM'd you my final questions and then will order...now that I know u prefer slotted only, I will go with the slotted and based on your PM response get the dimples or not, as I like the slotted/dimple look a lot, but slotted only is clean too...thank you!

·
Registered
118 Posts
K I PM'd you my final questions and then will order...now that I know u prefer slotted only, I will go with the slotted and based on your PM response get the dimples or not, as I like the slotted/dimple look a lot, but slotted only is clean too...thank you!
PM replied.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts