Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone?! I recently added a Procharger to my 16' Overland, 5.7L and love it! Im in the process of installing a Stainless Works Redline Cat-Back. Other than headers and such, what does anyone recommend to support the Procharger? I have a few things in mind but was hoping for some suggestions. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
Procharged 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, 5.7 Hemi
840 Posts
W E L C O M E ! ! !
... to the forum.

I know you said other than headers, but headers WILL give you the most performance gains with your Procharger. The stock exhaust manifolds on our 5.7s are very restrictive.
Headers will also compliment your Cat back exhaust.
Until you get rid of the exhaust restriction, upgrades like Intake manifold, Throttle body or even a camshaft are not even going to be beneficial.
Headers make that much of a difference.

I wish you well with your build.

Maybe share a couple pictures of your ride?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
W E L C O M E ! ! !
... to the forum.

I know you said other than headers, but headers WILL give you the most performance gains with your Procharger. The stock exhaust manifolds on our 5.7s are very restrictive.
Until you get rid of the exhaust restriction, upgrades like Intake manifold, Throttle body or even a camshaft are not even going to be beneficial.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the info!! I'll definitely take a peak at the header and cats!! Here are a few pics you mentioned. Mine is a 2016 Overland with the 5.7, Intercooled P Series Procharger, Stainless Works Catback, Airlinks front and rear lowering links and Upgraded Power Stop front and rear brakes, pads and rotors
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant Sky

Tire Wheel Car Jeep grand cherokee Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

W E L C O M E ! ! !
... to the forum.

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant Sky

·
Registered
Procharged 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, 5.7 Hemi
840 Posts
I like to fender flares on the Overland, give it just a little bit of that Wide Body look. (y)

Looks Good !

Tasteful mods. I am a firm believer that if you are going to make it faster, you should be able to stop it. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts