Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
06' WK 99' XJ
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello jeep garage! So this me and my wife's new WK... We just bought it today and because I can't leave anything alone I have already done things all visual for the time being so here are some before and after pics hope you guys and gals like...btw I'm professional painter so I have easy access to paint and stuff

·
Registered
Laredo
300 Posts
would love to see your project, but i dont see any pictures?!

·
Registered
06' WK 99' XJ
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that posted to quick haha here are pics!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

This is from the dealer and before pics

This is the grill changed out I ordered a new grill and painted it solid black also ordered new jeep emblems front and back and painted them black

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Bumper

Here is the back end tinted the taillights taped the reverse lights out also you can see the jeep badge is black... That's all I had time for for today tomorrow I will tint the front windows and call it good for the first stage of the exterior hope you guys like!
Next stage is going to be color matching the moldings and mirrors black shorty antenna srt8 replica wheels hids and a few other things not quite sure yet

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts

·
Registered
Laredo
300 Posts
very nice! for your jeep badges you could have bought them already black :) but still very cool

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
237 Posts
Looking good. Keep us updated with your progress.

·
Registered
06' WK 99' XJ
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
12k hids are ordered hopefully see those this week sometime also black shorty antenna same one I have on XJ ill post pics once very thing is installed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts