Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping someone can maybe help me out here. I recently took my 2012 jeep grand cherokee into a shop to have the driver's side ac looked at as it would only blow hot air out of the drivers side. After about a day they told me it was a broken blend door. After dropping about $1,200 to have the blend door replaced, I picked up my jeep and I now have issues that I didn't have before. First the push button start no longer works. I can insert my key fob and start it no problem and I can use the remote starter and start the jeep up just fine as well. Next the keyless entry buttons to unlock my car no longer work. I now have to lock and unlock my vehicle using my key fob. The last big thing I've noticed is that my phone connects fine with the uconnect bluetooth but for some reason when I play music the car doesn't play anything even though my phone says it's playing. Also when getting or making phone calls the voice thing doesn't talk to me and when I'm in a call I can not hear anything from the person I'm talking to. They can hear me just fine I just can't hear them. I'm really not sure if this last issue is somehow connected to the other two or not. I wasn't sure if all of this was related to the repair that I got done or not as well. I'm hoping to maybe get some answers as a jeep dealer can't get me in for about a week and was hoping to have some kind of idea as to what is going on.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
First scan the PCM for any trouble codes including any pending codes.
If none try a PCM reset and see what happens.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took it over to advanced auto parts for them to scan the jeep and see if there were any error codes. They didn't find any error codes. I also took the negative off the battery and then hooked it back up for a reset and am still seeing the issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.