Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

181 - 200 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
Overland WKII
229 Posts
Novas have been discontinued... I would go with the 360 style. While Ross51 did have issues we sell many of them and rarely experience any failures.

Steve
But you web site product description for the 360's amongst other things states:

We do not suggest installing these bulbs to upgrade daytime running lights to LED

Confused!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
five.7 Hemi - Unfortunately Putco had some cases where the 360 LED bulbs would burn out quickly or not function correctly and because of that they no longer recommend them for this application.

Danny

·
Registered
2013 Overland 4x4 V8
14 Posts
Hi All -

Sorry in reading through I might have missed this. Is there a LED replacement for the Map Light in 2013 GC ? I did replace the dome, and all other interior bulbs just that one last bulb I need to replace ... Thanks

·
Registered
Trailhawk
957 Posts
for the 921 liftgate reverse, do they have to be white? My finace I belive ordered them in red.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

·
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
for the 921 liftgate reverse, do they have to be white? My finace I belive ordered them in red.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Reverse lights have to be white, its a clear lense. It will illuminate red if a red LED is used..

·
Registered
221 Posts
i had my DRL lights with putcos led for about a year ,recently they started to flicker intermintetly on both sides,anyone else have the same problem?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Has anyone had a problem using 194 LEDs in the rear grab handle lights? I put 2 different types of 194 LEDs and neither worked. I tried taking them out turning them to opposite way just in case they were polarized but still did not work.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cool thread. Putco is actually based just down the road from me.

I converted all of the lights in/on my Patriot with LED's, but looks like doing the WK2 is going to be a little bit more pricey. I converted the interior of my Patriot to red LED's, it looked pretty sweet at night and wasn't too bright.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Has anyone changed out the interior dome lights in the 2014 Grand Cherokee? There are 4 bulbs, but I am told 2 of those bulbs are soldered on - I would like to put in the 194 LED bulbs, but I don't want 2 leds, 2 stock bulbs. Has anyone run into this problem?

181 - 200 of 237 Posts