Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy the 2014 Diesel - and I'm curious for any owners of the 2012 and 2013 with Quadra-Lift who enjoy getting in the mountains, etc. -

What size tires and brands have you found that fit and are perfect for off-roading with this feature? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Looking to buy the 2014 Diesel - and I'm curious for any owners of the 2012 and 2013 with Quadra-Lift who enjoy getting in the mountains, etc. -

What size tires and brands have you found that fit and are perfect for off-roading with this feature? Thanks!

Same question here... Will a 275/65r18 work under a JGC with QL? Who has done this and with what brand/model of tire? The Cooper Discoverer STT looks pretty good to me... but will it WORK?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2012 with QL. I'm running Goodyear mtr's /Kevlar 275 65r18. No rubbing at all. The tires are awesome off road. They hum on road , but not as bad as you'd think. You don't have to worry about these tires when off roading. They will not let you down.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Thanks... how about some pics? How much is your speedo off?

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Those look really good. So you get no rub at all even with full wheel turn in the front and QL as low as she'll go?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anyone have suggestions on 20r wheels.. wanting to go to 275/55/20 or 285/50/20 AT and see lots of guys doing it but most seem to have standard suspension and have seen comments on both sizes mainly saying it works, but a couple saying they ended up with some rubbing.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Black
827 Posts
I had 275/55/20 Nitto All terrains on prior to the car been lifted, no issues what so ever..

Hutch- 2014 GC Blackhawk CRD...Feel the Power...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts