Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, it has the 5.7L Hemi, I have been thinking about putting a different exhaust than the OEM System. Are there any suggestion’s as to a better exhaust system or should I stick with the OEM Exhaust System, and use the green stamps aka money for something else like new off-road tires?
Thank you in advance.👍

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, it has the 5.7L Hemi, I have been thinking about putting a different exhaust than the OEM System. Are there any suggestion’s as to a better exhaust system or should I stick with the OEM Exhaust System, and use the green stamps aka money for something else like new off-road tires?
Thank you in advance.👍
Do a search on this site for the Blackheart Cat back exhaust system. There is a whole thread about it and other cat back systems. The Blackheart is sold by Holley and can be found on their website at Holley.com. I have the Blackheart cat back on my 2018 Grand Cherokee and I am happy with it. If you don't want to hear the sound of the Hemi and want a quiet exhaust then stick with the stock system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts