Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Im in the market for a 2017 GC Laredo with 3.6ltr engine and with all weather trail rated package, trailer package, 18inch wheels/8.4inch screen package, zero miles, no pre-owner for 34.3k USD. Is that price OK or should I push the dealer to lower some more? Well I tried already but he said that this is the lowest he would go. Msrp was a bit over 40k in accordance to the dealer.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Alex

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hello,

Im in the market for a 2017 GC Laredo with 3.6ltr engine and with all weather trail rated package, trailer package, 18inch wheels/8.4inch screen package, zero miles, no pre-owner for 34.3k USD. Is that price OK or should I push the dealer to lower some more? Well I tried already but he said that this is the lowest he would go. Msrp was a bit over 40k in accordance to the dealer.

Alex
Is $34k the out the door price (includes all taxes/fees/license/etc.)?

Being it is a 2017, it will be hard to cross shop. But you could try to find a comparable '18 and shop around to see what deals you can get on those. And when it comes to the '18s you can take invoice (including destination) minus 6% plus taxes/fees and then minus available rebates. That will show you what a GOOD deal is on the 18s. So then you have something to compare it to.

Or if you feel you want a few more dollars off and are really ready to move on it, tell him if he can get it to you for $x out the door, you'll come sign the papers today.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hello,

Alex
you should be able to find a 2017 Ltd for that price - factory incentives are probably done on the MY17's so as Redwings suggested you might find better deals on an MY18. Jeep usually stops incentives on previous MY JGC's after the 3rd day of the new calendar year and then its all dealer cash

Use Jeep.com's "build" page to compare the Laredo vs Ltd. Laredo option packages add up and incentives are usually $1k more on the Ltd vs Laredo. A base Ltd with just a tow package should be in the same ballpark as that Laredo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts