Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advice please on the most quiet tire (minimum road noise) for a Grand Cherokee, P265/60R18. Don't want mud and snow, off-road. American made only.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't know where they make them but I bought these about 3 months ago and found them to be quiet and have had no complaints so far.
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT All Season

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
605 Posts
Advice please on the most quiet tire (minimum road noise) for a Grand Cherokee, P265/60R18. Don't want mud and snow, off-road. American made only.
You're going to want a touring tire. Michelin's are highly regarded for that type of tire. Continental has some well regarded models as well. I believe Toyo has some good ones as well. Some people swear by Pirelli, but I've never used them.

I often use the ratings on tirerack.com as a starting point to narrow manufacturers. One of the ratings is noise.

Edit: Here's a Michelin that a lot of people like for low noise and good comfort: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Premier+LTX&partnum=66TR8PRLTX&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Jeep&autoYear=2015&autoModel=Grand Cherokee 4X4&autoModClar=Limited

·
Registered
16 75th 3.6
803 Posts
The premier ltx’s that are stock on my 16 75th in 18’s are very quiet and smooth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts