Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Members!,

R1 Concepts Inc. is proud to offer our first group buy/ member discount for our brake rotors and brake pads.

R1 Concepts offers two different series of rotors. The E-line series and the Premium series (some vehicles may only be limited to one series). The E-line series are the ones with silver zinc plate and standard iron cast g3000 metal material like your originals. We also carry the Premium series rotors made with stronger iron casting and a black E-coat rust protection coating on the center hub and inner vane structure. My Premiums are considered my flagship rotors. Available listed pads are PosiQuiet, Hawks, Stoptech, etc. (do not hesitate to ask for other types of pads if not listed).

All my brake rotor comes with a one year warranty on warping and cracking due to manufacturer defects!

ALL OF MY PRODUCTS FOR ALL JEEPS IN THIS FORUM QUALIFIES FOR THE DEAL. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR CAR LISTED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME, I WILL HONOR YOUR VEHICLE FOR THE LIMITED TIME SPECIAL DEAL.

JEEP SRT8

ROTORS:
FR/RR PREMIUM ROTORS: $435 SHIPPED (48 STATES)
PADS:

FR/RR HAWK HPS PADS: $170
FR/RR POSI QUIET SEMI METALLIC PADS: $90
FR/RR HAWK CERAMIC PADS: $180
FR/RR STOPTECH PERFORMANCE PADS: $135

FOR ALL OTHER JEEPS:

FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $100 (excludes HI, AK, international) + AN EXTRA 15% DISCOUNT!
(**PLEASE EMAIL, CALL, OR PM ME FOR A QUOTE!**)

G2 CALIPER PAINT:
$34 (ALL COLORS OF RAINBOW, SILVER, BLACK, PINK, WHITE)

SS BRAKELINES:

(FOR CERTAIN MODELS ONLY, ASK FOR PRICING)

AVAILABLE STYLES:

DRILLED AND SLOTTED
DRILLED ONLY
SLOTTED ONLY
DIMPLE DRILLED AND SLOTTED
CUSTOM DRILLING

Available pads (For certain cars only):
POSI QUIET, HAWKS, AXXIS, PBR, STOPTECH etc.

CONTACT INFO:
STEVEN B.
PM: r1concepts
(714)777-2323 ext. 7006
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
This is a sweet deal. I would also like to know how long you will offer it at this price.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,707 Posts
I will be buying some SRT rotors soon

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
I have a question.

I want to do the E-Line Drilled and slotted rotors with posi Quiet pads for all corners of my 05 WK, And i want to do Front E-Line rotors (stock replacement) and some good quality but inexpensive pads for my 02 Dodge Stratus.

If i can come up with the $ for one or both before this ends can i get the free shipping and10% discount on the whole order or just the jeep stuff?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a question.

I want to do the E-Line Drilled and slotted rotors with posi Quiet pads for all corners of my 05 WK, And i want to do Front E-Line rotors (stock replacement) and some good quality but inexpensive pads for my 02 Dodge Stratus.

If i can come up with the $ for one or both before this ends can i get the free shipping and10% discount on the whole order or just the jeep stuff?
Your Dodge stratus will not be a problem at all. Any car you guys want I will offer the discount. Is your stratus a sedan or coupe?

Thanks
Steven

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Its a 2002 Stratus SE Sedan 4cyl. DOHC. Ive looked up all the parts i need for both cars on your site. I was thinking of getting the $25 semi metallic pads for the stratus and the OE E-Line rotors and putting the nice stuff on my WK.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its a 2002 Stratus SE Sedan 4cyl. DOHC. Ive looked up all the parts i need for both cars on your site. I was thinking of getting the $25 semi metallic pads for the stratus and the OE E-Line rotors and putting the nice stuff on my WK.
PM sent! thanks

-Steven

·
Registered
2008 Jeep SRT8
1,632 Posts
Steven is there any SS drilled brake lines for the jeep SRT8 to match my drilled and slotted rotors? :lol:
No, seriously, any SS brake lines for the jeep SRT8? :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steven is there any SS drilled brake lines for the jeep SRT8 to match my drilled and slotted rotors? :lol:
No, seriously, any SS brake lines for the jeep SRT8? :)
Not yet, from Stoptech, Technafit, or my own.

Sorry,
Steven

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
I don't suppose this offer is still going on, is it??? And is shipping included on the SRT8 prices listed in post #1???

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So $675 gets you the best brakes money can buy for your Jeep (including shipping)???
Yes, shipped. I also have Hawk ceramic available too at $185.00

Pm me your paypal email address or your phone number and I will either send you an invoice to pay or give you a call.

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Yes, shipped. I also have Hawk ceramic available too at $185.00

Pm me your paypal email address or your phone number and I will either send you an invoice to pay or give you a call.
I've been meaning to ask you about Hawk's ceramic pads. Are they better than the HPS's??? If so, in terms of what (performance, dust, noise, all of the above)???

I just painted a spare set of calipers red so I am kinda in the brake-modding mood right now...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've been meaning to ask you about Hawk's ceramic pads. Are they better than the HPS's??? If so, in terms of what (performance, dust, noise, all of the above)???

I just painted a spare set of calipers red so I am kinda in the brake-modding mood right now...
FR/RR HAWK HPS PADS: $175 (BEST BRAKING POWER, MODERATE ON NOISE)
FR/RR HAWK CERAMIC PADS: $185 (LOW DUST AND NOISE, GOOD ON BRAKING)

Hawk ceramics will have lesser dust and noise while Hawk hps will brake better.

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
not to interrupt, i have the hawk ceramic pro pads. i have the R1 dimpled/slotted rotors.

i didnt get the pads from r1. i can say the pads leave a bit of braking on the table.....totally usable but for spirited driving I would go with something else. imo.

on my xj, i have the hawk HPS pads, slotted rotors, this is my second set of the pads. very little dust, but yes a bit more than the ceramic. but still way less than oem pads.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts