Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Really? That apply to me, too? If so, what is the total, including HPS pads and shipping? And is telephone the way to pay if I want to use a Visa card???

FT/RR PREMIUM ROTORS: $485
FR/RR HAWK HPS PADS: $175
TOTAL: $660 SHIPPED

If all is well, please PM me your paypal email address and I will send you an invoice to pay with paypal. Or PM me your number and I will call you to place orders with CC.

Thanks
Steven

·
Registered
2006 Jeep SR8
1,017 Posts
Steven I had emailed you need brakes asap!!!

·
Registered
2006 Jeep SR8
1,017 Posts
Steven call email or pm me I'm ready to pull trigger and need to do it today. Thanks man

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Steven call email or pm me I'm ready to pull trigger and need to do it today. Thanks man
LOL, this is exactly why I prefer to talk to people directly. Never can get them fast enough when you want them. I ordered mine last wednesday and I can't wait!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
ordered mine friday, they are scheduled to be here this friday!
Speaking of, I wonder what is going on with my order... Got a tracking number for my order yet, Steve?

·
I drive a modern day Woody
Jeep
1,600 Posts
BUMP - any deals or offer for members here! Im looking to grab some D/S premium SRT8 rotors soon! Is that $485 shipped for fronts and rears still around or possible!?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
BUMP - any deals or offer for members here! Im looking to grab some D/S premium SRT8 rotors soon! Is that $485 shipped for fronts and rears still around or possible!?
Of course, everything is still current.

Thanks
Steven

·
Registered
900 Posts
What kind of price would I be looking at for a set of front D/S Premium rotors for an 07' non-SRT Grand? I believe the Sku is PDS.58001.

I am a big fan of the Wagner ThermoQuiet pads as I find them to be the best compremise between a desire for very low dust and decent braking and wear. Which one of your pads do you consider to be equivalent to the wagner TQs?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
What kind of price would I be looking at for a set of front D/S Premium rotors for an 07' non-SRT Grand? I believe the Sku is PDS.58001.

I am a big fan of the Wagner ThermoQuiet pads as I find them to be the best compremise between a desire for very low dust and decent braking and wear. Which one of your pads do you consider to be equivalent to the wagner TQs?

I would say the Posi quiet Ceramics will be best for lower dust and noise, and life of pad. The Posi semi metallic will brake a bit better at higher heat conditions but will be a little more dustier. PM sent, thanks.

Steven

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
I have Posi Quiet ceramic brake pads with drilled and slotted rotors and i have VERY minimal dust and No Noise at all.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I have Posi Quiet ceramic brake pads with drilled and slotted rotors and i have VERY minimal dust and No Noise at all.
Thanks, happy to hear that. I can see the rotors in your signature, nice!

-Steven

·
Registered
GC Freedom Edition
202 Posts
Steven, how much for an 04' GC with the premium rotors and posi quiet pads for all corners?

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Thanks, happy to hear that. I can see the rotors in your signature, nice!

-Steven

Ha Ha, Thanks, I am so happy with these brakes. They perform so much better then stock. I plan to buy more from you in the future. My Wifes Stratus is next for a front brake job and i will be ordering the same parts for her car. I love the Zinc plating too, so much nicer looking then rusty rotors.

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
41 - 60 of 63 Posts