Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

· Registered
1,956 Posts
Very nice Vid, and a Awesome Jeep...but not the right vid. It's the one where he's parked in front on the street of what looks to be an office and there are 2 people talking to him and a 3rd guy does a walkaround with the vid recorder...shows the whole thing!

Incrediable jeep to say the least!

Escape

· Registered
1,956 Posts
yeah. i think i saw he did a PB recently of 11.4 and that thing has a ton more to go.

I would bet he is in the 10's when he gets some nice weather.
Most definitely Rob,

This is the video I was talking about...took me a minute to find it. It's pretty darn close to what mine will look like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRLU_H-oyRs

Escape

· Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,606 Posts
hoping Santa Claus would brg me the hood..

· Premium Member
2006 WK
2,817 Posts
how much is the hood??? I have asked twice and no answer yet

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
$850 plus shipping for the fiberglass and $1150 plus shipping for CF

· Premium Member
2006 WK
2,817 Posts
damn. thats not bad at all.....I thought is was going to be around the 2grand area. I have to get my sound system first, then my 20"-22" black viper rims,then I have to save up for that air bag suspension $2500 damn, then I will get the hood. tGot to get ready for the Mopar Only Car show her in Cali next year. I got 4th place last time and I want that 1st of 2nd spot. Well when my get my name on that list.
Do I have to put my name on the Red site in order to get on the list or can I talk to someone on here to get it done????

· Registered
1,956 Posts
thats gonna be insane dude.

how much longer till your in the drivers seat?
This weekend! :thumbsup:

I'll do a full write up here with pics and vids as soon as I get her all put together and I just got my headlight inner chrome pieces and grille back from the painter too! :cool:

Escape

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

damn. thats not bad at all.....I thought is was going to be around the 2grand area. I have to get my sound system first, then my 20"-22" black viper rims,then I have to save up for that air bag suspension $2500 damn, then I will get the hood. tGot to get ready for the Mopar Only Car show her in Cali next year. I got 4th place last time and I want that 1st of 2nd spot. Well when my get my name on that list.
Do I have to put my name on the Red site in order to get on the list or can I talk to someone on here to get it done????
PM "YoungMedic23" Paul he is the original poster on this thread linked below.

http://jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=1031

He is only accepting orders from people who are ready to pay now!

Here is his post copied from the Red site:

"RamMedic23 HOOD Announcement!!! DELETING LIST! Starting over! NEW LIST HERE...
This is ridiculous guys!!!

Every Monday i go down the list and process 5 orders to be sent out the following Tuesday but it has been harder and harder to find people every week who are READY TO PAY

If you're not READY NOW then i'm deleting your name from the list and going to the next person. It's becoming a huge hassle to contact 10 people in which none of them are ready to pay for one reason or another

IF you are READY to PAY NOW them pm me your:

-Full name
-Cell #(that isn't always off)
-Billing Address
-Business address to ship to (cheaper than residential)
-Type of hood

Prices so nobody is wondering

$850 for unpainted fiberglass
$1150 for Carbon Fiber

$25 for box
$100-160 for shipping usually.....international is more

So now is your time to get a hood made and have it in less than 3 weeks

For those of you on the list now sorry but I can't keep tabs of who is ready to pay and who needs more time. No time for runaround games

That is all

Adam...CF...recieved
Jdoc07...CF...recieved
Toml08...FG...recieved
Gspot7...CF...recieved
Muellge...CF...recieved
Kickboxer414...CF...recieved
BJB...FG...recieved
Race Rat...CF...recieved
VinnySrt8...FG...recieved
Robpp...CF...recieved
The Dan...CF...recieved
Grip Grip...CF...recieved
jeeppro...CF...recieved
Scott S...CF...recieved
Micruz...CF...recieved
Lovablechick101...recieved
chubbz_34...FG...recieved
Startech...FG...recieved

YKPizzaGuy...CF...shipped
mabosc223...CF...shipped

TonySRT8...CF...complete
Srt-8 U...CF...complete
StarClassMotors...CF...complete
KingOfTheRoad09...CF...complete
Jpeyatt...CF...complete

Mandan007...CF...being made
Zeus...CF...being made
nifty97z...CF...being made
Brandon B...FG...being made
Bimmer Will...CF...being made

Escape...CF...pending
GBantle...CF...pending
BR-SRT8...FG...pending
Oakley...FG...pending

Creator of the RamMedic23 hood!"

Here is the link to the post also:

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31381

Escape

· Premium Member
2006 WK
2,817 Posts
thanks escape. I have pm'd him but I have heard anything from him. I should be ready to buy in 2 months.

· Lehigh Mountain Hawk
2008 5.7L WK
1,906 Posts
Question for those that have the hood, where are the vents in comparison to where air box is? With the AirAid CAI the top is open and I was thinking it could be bad if water gets in the vents and into the filter.

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
There arent any plans on stopping production are there? I was thinking of waiting to order my hood until around January (when i know im going to own it for good) That way i have it for the spring and it doesnt have to weather a winter.

will it be available then?

· Registered
3,466 Posts
Im not sure about production. But, I would get the hood now, and install it after winter if that is a concern. That way if they do stop production you would be all set.

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Im not sure about production. But, I would get the hood now, and install it after winter if that is a concern. That way if they do stop production you would be all set.
i guess the main problem is that im not 100% positive i'll end up keeping the jeep. then again, im sure it'll sell for a decent price if i end up needing to offload it...

· Registered
3,466 Posts
I've waited long enough for one of these hoods.. lol.. Im sending him a pm so I can get one of these bad boys. I already have a failed strut to go with it and I will follow Robs write up on the nozzles, so i should be good to go.

· Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
8,643 Posts
I'm hoping these hoods stay around for awhile, the next couple months I'm saving up my money for one, I cant see them going out of production, This guy is proBAbly making a good chunk of coin since alot of people are wanting this hood in such high demand!!

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
does the hood require a failed hood strut? what happens if you have a good one?

· Long Live the Grey Ghosts
9,104 Posts
you need to be very carefull opening and closing. with the factory 'good' strut the hood flies open. and on closing it wants to twaek that rear passenger side because of all the pressure

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
got it....guess i'll be getting a failed strut

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.