Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Do you still have any of "bubbled" hoods that I have seen people referring too.. R They the same type and style hoods we are talking about here? My Car and the hood will be getting a custom paint job anyway curious of my insurance company. Since mine will be painted anyway surface defects don't matter to me anyway. 2007 5.7 Overland

· The Original
7,052 Posts
Do you still have any of "bubbled" hoods that I have seen people referring too.. R They the same type and style hoods we are talking about here? My Car and the hood will be getting a custom paint job anyway curious of my insurance company. Since mine will be painted anyway surface defects don't matter to me anyway. 2007 5.7 Overland

Why do you need a custom paint job?

· Registered
79 Posts
I have massive hail damage on my car from a storm that came through here and my insurance company is paying for it minus my $500.00 deductible. One of my friends and the guys that handled a lot of my paint work for my motorcycle company is going to do all the paint and put something pretty cool together for me..

· Registered
79 Posts
the point being is that it won't matter if the is surface defects on the hood since they will be working it anyway

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Are you saying its cheaper for you to ship to Canada? Or do you mean that add $150 to those prices?
-$150 that price.....which is like us paying for $150 of shipping...u pay the rest

Nope no more bubbled hoods left....sorry

· Premium Member
2,031 Posts
young medic can i get the light covers and step pad

· Registered
79 Posts
hey Jeeppro did you get my PM... I am trying to figure the site out and not sure if i answered it correctly...lol...i am new to the forum thing...not always sure how certain things work..thanks

· Registered
3,466 Posts
A front lip? I didn't hear about that.

· Registered
79 Posts
R u accepting orders for these now or were you just announcing that you soon be accepting orders? What is the lead time on delivery as of right now for new orders?

· Registered
3,466 Posts
I know im first on the list for the carbon fiber step pad. Right Paul.

· Registered
79 Posts
I am just interested in that now right now...I did send my info as requested 2 days ago and have not received a response yet. Is the response the huge? If so that could be a rather long wait.... I SUCK at waiting...sigh..

· Registered
3,466 Posts
I am just interested in that now right now...I did send my info as requested 2 days ago and have not received a response yet. Is the response the huge? If so that could be a rather long wait.... I SUCK at waiting...sigh..

No worries Paul will definitely get back to you.

· Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,689 Posts
^^^ HEMI I see your new avatar but link me to the thread I can't find it!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.