Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the first to get an invoice?
What are other people getting and what is forced on them by Jeep?
Looks like they are pushing rear video and HD towing for some reason

invoice.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
Glad to see some progress. I haven’t heard anything from Jeep or my dealership since we ordered. Hopefully soon. Was the invoice from your dealer or an email from Jeep?

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to see some progress. I haven’t heard anything from Jeep or my dealership since we ordered. Hopefully soon. Was the invoice from your dealer or an email from Jeep?
From my dealer

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2022-Jeep-Grand-Wagoneer-Obsidian-.jpeg

·
Registered
2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
115 Posts
$110K for a Jeep.....that's Escalade / Range Rover / BMW / Mercedes money........wow. Will be curious when these start showing up and the car / truck magazines do the inevitable comparison tests.

Keith

·
Super Moderator
9,693 Posts
$110K for a Jeep.....that's Escalade / Range Rover / BMW / Mercedes money........wow. Will be curious when these start showing up and the car / truck magazines do the inevitable comparison tests.

Keith
That's the intended competition for this vehicle...

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Other then the MB which is getting close to being a phenomenal vehicle the bar on the rest of the SUVs in that group is not that high.
The Range has great esthetics but a wafty ride, the BMW has to much BMW in it, and the escalade still drives like a pickup truck. The Wagoneer on the other hand could easily present a better combination of ride quality and technology. Anyone that drove the latest gen Ram 1500 knows that the ride there is phenomenal and the available tech is up to par with everything in that group.
I'm predicting that the New Grand Waggy will become a leader in that group and not a me too product!

·
Registered
2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
115 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts