Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the first to get an invoice?
What are other people getting and what is forced on them by Jeep?
Looks like they are pushing rear video and HD towing for some reason

invoice.jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Glad to see some progress. I haven’t heard anything from Jeep or my dealership since we ordered. Hopefully soon. Was the invoice from your dealer or an email from Jeep?

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to see some progress. I haven’t heard anything from Jeep or my dealership since we ordered. Hopefully soon. Was the invoice from your dealer or an email from Jeep?
From my dealer

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2022-Jeep-Grand-Wagoneer-Obsidian-.jpeg

·
Registered
2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
161 Posts
$110K for a Jeep.....that's Escalade / Range Rover / BMW / Mercedes money........wow. Will be curious when these start showing up and the car / truck magazines do the inevitable comparison tests.

Keith

Reactions: Natzoo

·
Super Moderator
9,984 Posts
$110K for a Jeep.....that's Escalade / Range Rover / BMW / Mercedes money........wow. Will be curious when these start showing up and the car / truck magazines do the inevitable comparison tests.

Keith
That's the intended competition for this vehicle...

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Other then the MB which is getting close to being a phenomenal vehicle the bar on the rest of the SUVs in that group is not that high.
The Range has great esthetics but a wafty ride, the BMW has to much BMW in it, and the escalade still drives like a pickup truck. The Wagoneer on the other hand could easily present a better combination of ride quality and technology. Anyone that drove the latest gen Ram 1500 knows that the ride there is phenomenal and the available tech is up to par with everything in that group.
I'm predicting that the New Grand Waggy will become a leader in that group and not a me too product!

·
Registered
2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
161 Posts

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love the Black Out look!! will this be an option initially or are we going to have to wait? I'm leaning towards the Wagoneer for size purposes. Have a Wrangler now and an LX570 (which is big enough for the wife as a DD and the family on trips).
It says late availability, but I waited so long for a new Wagoneer so I'll wait a couple more months to get it dechromed from the factory

Reactions: eer2001

·
Registered
6 Posts
FYI....Grand Wag and Wag build is open on Jeep.com Not sure what options are missing that will be coming out this year or in the near future, but I am digging the Wagoneer with the off road look.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I thought about these. I love the interior but I hate how the exterior looks so much like the Durango

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anyone else notice the black around the bottom and wheels appears gloss black paint with some colors and plastic gray with others (white).

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone else notice the black around the bottom and wheels appears gloss black paint with some colors and plastic gray with others (white).
Yes not sure if this is the marketing materials that is not finished or a "branding" thing to make the grand and the wagoneer stand apart some how...

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any of the insiders know if production started on the GWs?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any of the insiders know if production started on the GWs?
When I ordered the dealer said production was looking like June/July. Now they figure August/September. Not sure if there is truth to any of it or not. An insider update would be amazing.

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah someone got to know something @Scottina06 ..
Also the number of people interested in the GW is disturbingly low, I hope that this will pick up and not become an extremely low volume truck.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,993 Posts
They are showing up at dealers now so I assume they are building them but it's slow because of the chip shortage.

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They are showing up at dealers now so I assume they are building them but it's slow because of the chip shortage.
Thanks, I haven't seen any here in NJ but maybe they'll show up soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts