Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The Wagoneers/GW are showing up at dealers already??
I haven't seen any in NJ NYC area, but on the Facebook group there are reports that they have "roadshow" events in different places where a demo is being shown in the showroom. I don't think you can test drive.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just heard from the dealer and our Wag3 was painted and is being trimmed out this week. He said it will be in hold for a while since it’s the first batch (QAQC checks?) but hopefully get a confirmation on shipping in the next 4 weeks.

·
Registered
2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
160 Posts
Just heard from the dealer and our Wag3 was painted and is being trimmed out this week. He said it will be in hold for a while since it’s the first batch (QAQC checks?) but hopefully get a confirmation on shipping in the next 4 weeks.
Congrats, all of us are almost as eager to see this as you are!!

I sure hope that Stellantis / Jeep is better at first batch cars than Nissan was. I bought a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada, was one of the first couple of thousand off the line. It was a complete lemon. I had to lemon law it, replaced it with a 2006 Armada, and had no problems with that one. I learned from that to never buy a first year vehicle, particularly when it is a clean-sheet new design. Not trying to scare you, or crap on your excitement, but wanted to share my experience with a different manufacturer.

Keith

PS - having said that, I also own an early production Tesla Model 3, it is a 2018 with a SN under 100K. But, so far, no issues. So I guess I don't learn from my own experiences LOL! Fingers crossed......

21 - 24 of 24 Posts