Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Grand Cherokee Limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a 2019 Grand Cherokee and replaced my old Nissan Frontier. One thing I am still getting accustomed to is no longer having a truck bed. I have purchased a weathertech cargo liner for the back which helps some but does anyone have any suggestions for a type of storage bin that could be used to transport gas tanks, live seafood (I live in Louisiana where we do this pretty often) or other items that may leak and cause a problem? It would need to be something that has decently high sides to prevent things from falling out and if it was collapsible or foldable that would be a plus too. I was hoping someone else has looked into the same thing for their Jeep. Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Welcome to our group. I would say that you have got one of the best if not the best cargo liner. I bought a foldable container at Amazon but when my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee ran away from home aka was stolen it went away too. Look at Amazon or Autozone or O’Rileys.

·
Registered
JGC
128 Posts
Milk crates work great for hauling 20lb propane tanks. I also use the Jeep branded foldable container for groceries, items from Target, Lowes, etc.

·
Registered
2019 Grand Cherokee Limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Milk crates work great for hauling 20lb propane tanks. I also use the Jeep branded foldable container for groceries, items from Target, Lowes, etc.
I did see that jeep branded container thing which did look useful. Do you find you can fit a lot in it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts