Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Banned
4,658 Posts
i sitll cant believe this guy is a cop- lol i mean i can believe it its just funny how another cop thinks he owns the show...just cause hes a cop. ive experienced many of those coppers in my day. it never fails to be hilarious in certain aspects.

post the ebay link! haha

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
Thought I would keep you guys updated on the latest development, just because it's so funny. So, I kinda went into a deal with a very determined guy that got screwed over by Ken. I make large numbers of harnesses for him at a reduced cost so that he can undercut Ken on eBay. Needless to say, Ken is none too happy about it. Look at the message he sent the guy:

I love how he cites HIS experience on how to make the harnesses. Gimme a break! He had no idea how to make the harnesses until I clued him in.

So, buyer beware, this is the kind of person you are dealing with if you do business with Ken.

I don't sell on eBay, but my "authorized retailer" is BlackJeepSRT (or similar) for eBay purchases. I.e. if you buy from him, you are buying an ORIGINAL "Lips Harness" made by yours truly.

HELP SUPPORT THE CAUSE!

Sorry Lips...you have a great product, well made and mine was custom and perfect.....BUT....using blackjeepsrt is a serious mistake. That guy is a rip off artist and VERY dishonest!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Sorry Lips...you have a great product, well made and mine was custom and perfect.....BUT....using blackjeepsrt is a serious mistake. That guy is a rip off artist and VERY dishonest!
Yeah, I heard you guys didn't think highly of him. And that's fine, to each their own. Remember that you guys always have the option of buying direct from me. I made that clear when I set up the deal with this guy that I was by no means entering into an exclusive contract of any kind with him.

So, if anybody is skeptical of using someone else, feel free to deal directly with me. I'm sure that anyone you ask would have nothing but good things to say about their dealings with me!

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
I'll pipe up here and suggest that please..... PLEASE, any member wanting Lips products, buy directly from Lips, avoid BlackJeepSRT like he a crazed sprinter running at you with a needle full of AIDS infected blood.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
yep...forward it to ebay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lips, what's going on? I'm in Afghanistan doing what I do:)

Note: Buy Lips Harness the original, I will only do business with him.

F-22 Raptor! Call sign Danger Close

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Thanks for all your support guys. It's really nice to know that you're all in my corner. At present, I am just trying to stay above all this and not get caught up in it. I drove myself crazy when this whole situation first happened and so I try not to get sucked into it.

It really means a lot to me that you guys stand behind me!

@Raptor - Keep up the good work over there! We really appreciate what you are doing for this country! Are you an actual F-22 pilot? That would be so awesome. Do me a favor - steal a 2-seater (B-model, right?), fly it over here, and give me a ride. I want to experience what 70,000 lbs of thrust feels like!

(I fear I am going to get an inappropriate comment for that last sentence)

·
Lehigh Mountain Hawk
2008 5.7L WK
1,675 Posts
Happy Holidays as well!

Jason, got any new ideas/mods or original Lips products in the works for next year?

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Jason

Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays as well!

Jason, got any new ideas/mods or original Lips products in the works for next year?
Thanks for the holiday wishes, guys. Happy holidays to you guys, too!

I do have some ideas. Main one is to get the reverse light override kit together. I can make it work really slick if I had a factory service manual. Anyone have an FSM for an '07 to '10 Grand Cherokee? I can get the kit working if I had one.

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
you should make some rear harnesses that allow the regular 3157 instead of the CK LED bulb. add the resistor and BANG!
That wouldn't be terribly difficult. I could do that rather easily. Lemme guess, you are looking for something like that?

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
or you can make 06 taillamp harness for us to use on 08+'s...:whistle: :D

happy holler'days
You talking about using '06 taillights with '07+ Jeeps? If so, that's a can of worms that Rob and I already tried to tackle. Last I heard, it wasn't working out so well.

·
Banned
4,658 Posts
not sure what you and rob tackled there but if you remember a while back i wanted to use the 2006 three bulbed tails in my 2010... is that what you guys tried?

121 - 140 of 148 Posts