Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 40 Posts

· Registered
2015 WK2 Limited
24 Posts

Last but certainly not least, I upgraded my fog lights to the XenonDepot LED kit to match my low-beams. XenonDepot lighting is no joke either! My chrome door handles were also replaced with body-colored OEM handles from JustForJeeps to almost complete the de-chromed look. Most notably, I had the Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs installed to give her a slight drop. The final pic is how she sits currently!

Your ride looks great! I normally like the chrome trim but your pics are making me rethink that.

Are you satisfied with the XD LED fog lights? Are they close in color? Your pic makes it look like the fogs are a bit more white. Could be my computer screen.

I’ve been researching fog light options for mine and am toying between the SRT LEDs or another solution like XD.

· Registered
2015 WK2 Limited
24 Posts

· Registered
2015 WK2 Limited
24 Posts
This looks great too! Did you spray the SEM paint straight onto the plastic or did you treat it first?

All I did was wash it down with Dawn dish soap, then wiped with rubbing alcohol, sprayed 2 coats of adhesion promoter, then the SEM. It's been almost 2 years and no signs of fading, chipping, or discoloration at all.
Cool! Like I said it looks great. I might give this a shot. I only hesitate because once you start you can’t go back.

1 - 3 of 40 Posts