Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,I have always been a fan of the XJ's and I finally have a chance to own one,my friend is selling his 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport w/4.0L I6.It is a decent Jeep with some small cosmetic problems but could easly be fixed,and the motor is soild with a minor cooling issues which I understand is common with XJ's.The price is very very good and I feel if I don't jump on it I will regret it later down the road.I can not lie this vehicle will not be driven by me very often but more by my little sister,my parents can't really buy her a car right now and I figured I will be a good brother and lend her and my parents a hand.

...So,What do my fellow Jeepers think?

:thumbsup:

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
I say go for it. Doing a good deed for your sis will always make you feel good, having an XJ as a second car is cool.... do it do it :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go for it John!

Depaul stickers on it eh? Lincoln park neighborhood perhaps??

Nice eye lol,Uptown basiclly Lawerance and Clark near the lake.My friend went to Depaul and was in the Phi Kappa Psi fraterinty and was in the Army ROTC lol,kinda explains all his decals.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I say go for it. Doing a good deed for your sis will always make you feel good, having an XJ as a second car is cool.... do it do it :)
Thanks benno,I think I am going to go for it but I have to wait a month intill he gets his Wrangler lol.
Do it man...Wish I had a big bro! LOL
I wish I had a big bro too,she is spoilded lol.

If you can afford to do that for your sis, that would be awesome!!!
The price is good and I am a good guy lol.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I almost drooled looking at this pic,I want my future XJ to end up like this!

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
If you can afford to do it, go for it!

·
Everyday I'm shuffling
Ford Escape
6,126 Posts
Do it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts