Ok guys I'll throw some info about my jeep out there. I will start from the begining.
After I bought it I decided to say screw the warranty and go supercharged.
I spent allot of time on the phone with one of the head techs from STS remote turbo systems trying to get a jeep kit made. Things were taking to long so I decided to get the Paxton kit from KRC. I bought a Deep trans pan and a Trans-GO shift kit since I knew I was going forced induction. I installed the transmission parts before the supercharged came to prepare it for the power I was hoping to make. I installed the Split Second computer with the KRC blower kit and spent some time getting it tuned in. I had to modify everything in the kit to make it fit the jeep. My hood was a solid 2-3" from even thinking about closing. The Spit Second controller did an ok job but I never really liked the piggy back stuff with AUX fuel injectors so I got a BETA SCT in a sense. I spent allot a time working with Sean AKA Hemifever trying to get everything working and we made so many tunes it's not even funny. I had to relocate the battery when I installed the blower then had issues with the stock battery not turning over the engine after everything in the engine bay got hot so I installed an Optima red top battery. I had top move the coolant resevoir along with the TCM and modify the under hood fuse box. I changed the front and rear diff fluid with Royal Purple oil and the transfer case with Valvoline synthetic I believe. I installed a wideband a boost gauge and a D-PIC gauge all from autometer in a 3 guage pillar pod. The next part I put in was a full cat back Magnaflow stainless exhaust. I then went to a 2 BAR MAP setup with 39# Mustang Cobra inectors. I then ran that for awhile before I decided to install a set of cams. I pulled out my stock HO cams and installed some KRC 212X cams. Next in line was a Snow performance methanol injection system that I upgraded to the MAF style progressive controller. After getting that tuned in I installed a 72mm F&B billet throttle body. At some point in here I went from the stock style bosch air recirculating valve and went to a super sequential blow off vavle. More tuning and I decided to get a stall convertor. I made some calls and ordered a EDGE racing billet 3,000 stall convertor. This was the only thing that I paid someone else to do for me and it ripped my heart out. It's a fairly easy job I just couldn't get my jeep high enough to drop the tranny out in my gravel driveway. I ordered a chrome oil catch can that I installed. Then I decided to change my exhaust setup and go to true duals. Cut out the Y merge and went duals back into two 4" round case Magnaflows into 2 rectangular stainless tips exiting before the passenger rear tire. I made a few call and had a custom built smaller pulley for my supercharger and increased my boost. I started having some oil leakage internaly in the blower so I sent it in to Paxton for a rebuild. I pulled my K&N filter off my blower and swapped it for a Spectre stainless mesh racing filter. After running it like that for a few weeks my oil feed line ruptured and sprayed oil all over everything and luckily I didn't loose my engine. Now I have installed an auxillary 10" electric fan Oh and I forgot I have been through 3 different low temp T stats. Today I went ahead and decided to try to change my 2 guage battery cable that runs back to front for a 4/0 cable which is really really fat and I'll throw those pics up after this post like stated above my engine has always given me a little trouble starting afer it gets hot and has been getting worse. so I am hoping this will help that issue and it seems to have helped. Now many of you know I am in the process of building a fully forged 4.7 race motor. I think that is at least most of everything even though I am sure I have forgotten some stuff.