·
Premium Member
498 Posts
...a

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Towhook covers, not license plate bracket, or color!

·
Registered
2012 Jeep GC Limited
705 Posts
^^ LOL. Yes, C, Tow Hooks.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
A... But yes, tow hooks

·
Registered
2012 GC 4x4
305 Posts
The hell am i supposed to be judging, oh well, I'll just take a stab at it.

I'd say the bare rack looks nice and clean, but the rack that is pierced I believe is the law here in Cali. But I would have to say C as well, sometimes the lower fascia is fun with thumb grips.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The hell am i supposed to be judging, oh well, I'll just take a stab at it.

I'd say the bare rack looks nice and clean, but the rack that is pierced I believe is the law here in Cali. But I would have to say C as well, sometimes the lower fascia is fun with thumb grips.
Probably not the clearest pictures...my bad. What the @*%$ you are judging are the tow hook covers. A is customized. B is a solid piece of plastic. And there is no C option, just A or B, where is this phantom C?

·
Registered
2012 GC 4x4
305 Posts
Probably not the clearest pictures...my bad. What the @*%$ you are judging are the tow hook covers. A is customized. B is a solid piece of plastic. And there is no C option, just A or B, where is this phantom C?
Haha, I see now, you removed the back piece of plastic where the two hooks would be. I actually thought you were talking about puncturing the bumper to put the license plate holder. Thinking that was the case, I was making a sexual innuendo joke about the bumper ( think woman's rack) being pierced or non-pierced. That joke bombed. Also, I was viewing the pics from my phone.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha, I see now, you removed the back piece of plastic where the two hooks would be. I actually thought you were talking about puncturing the bumper to put the license plate holder. Thinking that was the case, I was making a sexual innuendo joke about the bumper ( think woman's rack) being pierced or non-pierced. That joke bombed. Also, I was viewing the pics from my phone.
lol, rack?, what rack? Yea, that one bombed, didn't know what you were talking bout! I actually drilled out the two towhook covers to resemble the grating in the middle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts