Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Rumor I "heard" tonight

7K views 34 replies 25 participants last post by  Jeff_Jeske 
#1 ·
The 2012 jeep srt will lose the the rear exit center exhaust for a side exit exhausts.......
Sent from my MB300 using Tapatalk

#6 ·
so there is a problem with vipers and ford lightings? There are many rules dictating how a car is built, to my knowledge there are none that would downright prevent it from happening.

let me post-preface that with dont get me wrong I dont know everyting

#8 ·
i am fairly certain that jeep will try to either a side exit or split rear. i think a tow hitch will be an option on the 2012 srt8. even though they don't produce them anymore, people who bought trailblazer ss' said that was one of deciding factors for them.

#10 ·
I Think side exhausts would look good, but i still love the center exit....and IMO, i hope it doesnt come standard with a hitch....the tbss is comparable to the 5.7 jeep, so it should have a hitch, but not an SRT8

#11 ·
I do think the goal here is to get the tow hitch on it; maybe not all of them, but as an option of course.

I wish the center exhaust wouldn't go, but something new isn't a bad thing..

#22 ·
While I like the look of the centered exhaust on my SRT, I would give it up to have a spare tire, trailer hitch, and a clear rear window in the cold. I notice that the exhaust seems to flow up the back of the car when driving in the cold, fogging up the glass. The center exhaust is also good for burning your leg when getting stuff out of the rear hatch.

#24 ·
I'd rather have rear duals like the normal hemi. It would reduce cabin noise and if you mod your stuff like removing cats.... reduce the cabin stink.

#31 ·
Not sure what to think of that....buuuuuuut the one's that I now have a few cars and yes one is a pearl white cadi but who doesn't like that pearl white that cadi has. He also had a bad ass black turbo supra :thumbsup:

#35 ·
Let it go already it was funny!

I do hope they have better paint choices.... I don't really like what is offered in the WK2 now but that might be because its plagued with cheap plastic chrome crap everywhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.