Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am trying to find out if my vehicle has sales code "HAF", which is supposed to be Air Conditioning ATC w/dual zone control. Now, I know my vehicle has this feature, but I need to document whether it has this specific "sales code". I looked at the Monroney sticker and can't seem to find anything listed there that's relevant, but perhaps I was not looking at it right. Any ideas where I might confirm this sales code value?

Thanks!

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
2,645 Posts
You can get a build sheet from Jeep Website, do a search for a specific link, its on here. But it will list all the equipment...

...sometimes the build sheet will list the sales code, sometime it just lists the equipment itself.... ...but if the sales code is just for a specific piece of equipment, and its on the build sheet, that is pretty much proof you have that sales code...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get a build sheet from Jeep Website, do a search for a specific link, its on here. But it will list all the equipment...

...sometimes the build sheet will list the sales code, sometime it just lists the equipment itself.... ...but if the sales code is just for a specific piece of equipment, and its on the build sheet, that is pretty much proof you have that sales code...
I found the link to the build sheet on my Jeep. Unfortunately, as you pointed out in this response, it does not list the sales codes. Any other thoughts where I can confirm whether this specific sales code (HAF) applies to my specific vehicle?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I contacted FCA from the "contact us" email button on the Mopar Owners site and ask them to email me a sales code build sheet. My '19 GC Limited lists:

HAFS Air Cond ATC w/Dual Zone Control

1 - 4 of 4 Posts