Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm purchasing a 2005 jeep grand cherokee laredo tomorrow morning and it is cloth. I have had seat covers before and they are always loose and they annoy me does anyone have some suggestions for some nice seat covers? Or should I just change the whole interior to leather stock seats or srt seats..

· Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,612 Posts

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw those the thee day I would love some pictures please and how is the fit? Are they loose at all or move around because if so that will drive me insane.. And what did you do for the rear seats? Also for the srt seats would the best place to find them be in a junk yard? I mean I could do black front srt seats and then in the back just find a stock black leather wk seat..

· Registered
81 Posts

· Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,612 Posts
I saw those the thee day I would love some pictures please and how is the fit? Are they loose at all or move around because if so that will drive me insane.. And what did you do for the rear seats? Also for the srt seats would the best place to find them be in a junk yard? I mean I could do black front srt seats and then in the back just find a stock black leather wk seat..
fit is great. Feels much better than the crappy cloth. First time i lay my ass on it i was quite impressed. As for the rear i was thinking the same as you. Front SRT and the rear from a limited. I like the look of the 2 tone leather seats on the limited and the feel of the SRT ones are amazing!! There a set on SRT on ebay...$1k for the whole setup from a 2006 SRT. I prefer the black ones from 08-10. Too bad these seats r so hard to find.

I saw these on ebay as well. Aren't they just the front seats? Would def love to see pics.
Yep just front seats.
i have an old pic, not the greatest but it's a great upgrade from cloth.

Reactions: JJNewbJeepLover

· Registered
81 Posts

· Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,612 Posts
just the front.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.