Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
I've kinda gotten used to triple pressing the key fob now but it is a pain when you forget...I have a heater that heats the cab up during the winter and it sets the alarm off. The heater is connected to a timer...so fun getting up at 1am so switch the alarm off?
I bought a Mopar one, but never got it to work. Evidently you have to replace the steering lock at the same time and have both the WIN module and steering lock programmed at the same time, and even then the dealer couldn't guarantee that it would work.

Flashlogic do an aftermarket one but in the end I never bothered...

If you press the lock-button on the FOB four times to lock the car, the ultra sound sensor for internal movements is switched off.
No clue why this is left out in the Manual.
Best regards
Rapsak
Rapsak…. This is great. The button to do it on my doors have stopped working and I need it when I have the dogs in the car and need to have the windows open but have the car locked.
Just done it on my ‘15 WK2 GC Summit with the windows open and looking the doors, then waving arms and hands in the car. No alarm went off

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.