Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
Hey Ckelly,
Any updates on your testing of this software and the security bypass module?
Can we get rid of those pesky weather alerts?
The wheel diameter adjustment sounds interesting. Might allow us to run different tires in the back than the front...
What have you done with it?
Cheers, bob

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
This is driving me crazy. Can’t get the Tazer to do anything.

Installed Single bypass (disconnected battery first). Started car 2x. Did the door open / close cycle 2x. No check engine or other codes. All is good so far.

Installed Tazer piece. Repeated 2X process both ways. A couple times. Drove car around. Noticed my custom drive mode settings were changed to defaults. Tazer light is flashing slow green. I assume this is good. But I can’t get a menu or any of the functions to work.

I just want to use the “Non Menu Live” “cool down” mode function (ignition on, engine off, press right arrow + cruise control cancel buttons at the same time). Nada...

This is ordered as the Jeep 2018 GC 6.2L option version (new). I do have the double bypass tool as well but don’t see that I need that installed to just to enable this one feature. So I am just using standard bypass.
Ideas anyone??
Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
Another Question: the programming utility user guide - this is a separate download which is installed on the Tazer. It appears to be for updates. Not sure. I was unable to download as my virus checker kept reporting a virus in the program.
Anyway the question is, do we need to download and install this on the Tazer before using?
Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
Hi Folks, update on my Tazer install. After driving 150 miles is so it all started working. I was able to use the cool down mode, and it worked quite well. Effectively dropping Intercooler temps quite a bit while staging (nothing like what FIinterchiller does).
It will also let you reset tire size — allowing me to run some new drag radials on all 4’s (all the same size).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.