Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my eibach springs installed and new pads all around. My truck has service 4 wheel drive and service ABS in the messages. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also my park assist sensors need service too. Anyone with 2014s had this issue?

·
Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't have any problems with mine Tom. I even replaced the stock rotors with Brembo drilled one's. Sounds almost like a harness got disconnected. I am guessing of course
Took it to the dealership today. Speed sensor on one of the brakes is out. Will be in in a week.

·
Registered
'14 Black GC SRT
353 Posts
Just had the same thing happen to me on the way home from the airport in crap weather... looks like I will need to be taking it in

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
'14 Black GC SRT
353 Posts
Damn-est thing... called the dealer to get in this morning... after sitting in garage all weekend... started up had all the lights and error messages... pulled out... and started driving and it all went away... drove 20 miles and never came on...

Maybe warmed up and some ice or something melted away? Or a sensor on the verge of going south?

·
Registered
SRT
277 Posts
Damn-est thing... called the dealer to get in this morning... after sitting in garage all weekend... started up had all the lights and error messages... pulled out... and started driving and it all went away... drove 20 miles and never came on...

Maybe warmed up and some ice or something melted away? Or a sensor on the verge of going south?

Mine would do the same thing. When the dealer plugs it in they will see the codes. The sensor needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
12 Jeep SRT
162 Posts
Jnunezz That sound’s actually like you may have an issue w 4wd pal.. Don’t ignore that , Cud be anyting from Transf. Case to driveshaft all way to tranny! Mine had came on once or twice over the Year’s on my lst one and gone away within an hr of seeing it , but if your’s still is there in Morn I’f get her looked at for sure.
Neil

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jnunezz That sound’s actually like you may have an issue w 4wd pal.. Don’t ignore that , Cud be anyting from Transf. Case to driveshaft all way to tranny! Mine had came on once or twice over the Year’s on my lst one and gone away within an hr of seeing it , but if your’s still is there in Morn I’f get her looked at for sure.
Neil
I’m hoping it’s not. Maybe I should’ve given more background. I had the dreaded lifter/ cam failure. I went with the HHP 270 cam package. The whole front end of the truck was taken off by my mechanic in the process. After I loaded a custom tune we let it idle for about 20 minutes. The service 4wd message didn’t come on until I drove it for about 5 minutes.

·
Registered
12 Jeep SRT
162 Posts
Welll tehnnnnnnn , it’s most likely a Wheel Speed sensor that has Come loose or taken out and not put back in! That’d make a lotta sense w this ^^ info your give now! Let us know
N

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.