Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand cherokee
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently purchased a 2011 Grand Cherokee overland in December from a private dealer in they fixed the transfer case as well as a headlight ballast And had a 3 month warranty. Since the War T has been up the transfer case started to leak fluid the air suspension line blew out in the middle of driving, and few little things. I feel I might have gotten a lemon . Its has the 5.7 hemi with 98k miles. Now the most recent issue is the Service blind spot system light came on and my rear camera stopped working along with the side mirror sensors. I checked the fuse and it was blow and the second i replaced it, it you could see the spark when I plug in the new fuse and it blows instantly. Obviously there must be a short somewhere I'm just curious on where to start the hunt. Hoeing for some opinions what's the easiest things to check first. Also are the Modules located under the wheel well?

Thanks guys, I'm new to jeeps but even tho I'm having issues with it I do love the Vehicle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dibyou ever find a fix forbthis issue im experiencing the exact same problem along with some other pre existing issues

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good chance you both have a broken wire in the driver's side door. I'm talking about the wiring harness that goes from the inner door opening to the door itself (the one with the rubber boot on it that you see when the door is open).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts