·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just made another batch of 20 shorties. In stock and ready to ship :thumbsup:

I have 2 styles, one straight cut and one undercut style. Pictures
straight:

undercut:

**note: It has been brought to my attention that some of the '05 model WK uses a different antenna base. Apparently it has a male thread unlike the '06 and up**
*****simply check before ordering, thanks*****

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
8,339 Posts
Can you test to see if they fit on a dodge ram lol, im sure you can find one to test lol...03-05ish...cmon brosif lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
in for one!

·
Registered
2005 Jeep WK
38 Posts
anyway i could get one in flat black? im willing to wait if ya want to get a group together for it

·
Registered
49 Posts
How much? been wanting to get 1 of these for forever now lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
im guessing they will be the same price as the last group buy (45 including shipping).

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
216 Posts
Looks like $48 shipped. The price of powder coat went up(they have a minimum lot charge) :(
ughhh your bustin my balls with that extra 3 bucks i have to spend.

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
i think he said raw is more.......

its like the phone company, they CHARGE ME to have an UNPUBLISHED NUMBER. $2.50 a month bro. unlisted, thats only 1.50 a month. so i pay 2.50 a month for them NOT to publish my phone number as well as NOT to give it out via Directory Assistance.

j/k about raw is more I honestly have no idea...........

but what I meant by RAW was machined. Raw before any further treatments were done to it like polishing or powdercoat.

so back to business here:

SLVRLTNG, please put me down for a machined one. Is that going to be possible? And if so how much will it be?

THX.

·
Registered
2005 Jeep WK
38 Posts
i would be down for a "raw" one as well

·
Registered
'06 Overland
231 Posts
I want a machined/polished finish as well...black only looks good on a black jeep. The whole point of getting a shorty is so we don't have to look at a huge antenna...right?

·
Registered
05' GC Limited
85 Posts
I want one. But i have a question to the fellows that got one already or maybe slvrtng u can answer. Do u lose reception with these shorties?

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
put me down for a raw one. ill get my own PC jon.
ohh yes good point.

how much would it cost to get a raw one?
i would be down for a "raw" one as well
I want a machined/polished finish as well...black only looks good on a black jeep. The whole point of getting a shorty is so we don't have to look at a huge antenna...right?
I only made 20 at this time and they are all going to be gloss black. They are already out to powder coat. There are 10 of each.

I want one. But i have a question to the fellows that got one already or maybe slvrtng u can answer. Do u lose reception with these shorties?
I have had no problems but I guess it would depend on where you live and how strong radio signal is. I live in the city, so no loss at all.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Put me down for one of the undercut ones.

·
Registered
2000 WJ Laredo
1,478 Posts
I have had my shortie for a couple months now. Traveling in known area before an after, Slight loss is present, but not much. The area in stock antenna would crap out in the same area.

IMO one of the best buys to get for your ride and he gets it shipped out FAST.

·
Registered
06 WK
33 Posts
put me down for a straight cut please

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Antennas got hung up at powder coat:rolleyes:, hopefully I'll have them Monday

1 - 20 of 95 Posts