Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2008 WK Rocky Mtn.
11 Posts
Hey man...can you PM me price info so that I can purchase an undercut? I have an 08 Laredo...should fit no problem right? Thanks, these look great!

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
Hey man...can you PM me price info so that I can purchase an undercut? I have an 08 Laredo...should fit no problem right? Thanks, these look great!

seems like you are out right now, but I am interested in a black undercut. Pm for whereabouts.

I don't have any more at the moment....:(

·
Banned
0 Posts
I finally got it in. had to replace the whole thing to make it work. I also panted black matte to go with everything else. :thumbsup:

FYI - To replace the antenna, it is very easy, open your glovebox, look at the right side and you'll see the antenna plugs then just follow it.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I finally got it in. had to replace the whole thing to make it work. I also panted black matte to go with everything else. :thumbsup:

FYI - To replace the antenna, it is very easy, open your glovebox, look at the right side and you'll see the antenna plugs then just follow it.
Cheers
Glad you got it installed. You are the only one that has had that problem :confused:

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I just got home, I have the antennas and will PM everybody tomorrow afternoon, thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey SLVRLTNG,

I'm new to this forum but was looking for an antennae just like these. Am interested in purchasing a straight black one. Could you please PM me the details and ordering info if you have any available?.. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Hey SLVRLTNG,

I'm new to this forum but was looking for an antennae just like these. Am interested in purchasing a straight black one. Could you please PM me the details and ordering info if you have any available?.. Thanks!
pm sent :thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
How about in silver?

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Sorry, gloss black only

·
Registered
99 Posts
Do you have any of the gloss black left and will it fit an 01 Grand Cherokee Limited?

Please email me a paypal invoice to [email protected] if it'll fit.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Do you have any of the gloss black left and will it fit an 01 Grand Cherokee Limited?

Please email me a paypal invoice to [email protected] if it'll fit.
no they don't fit but I have made a prototype to fit. I have the solution but don't know when I'll be able to make them..:confused:

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
61 - 80 of 95 Posts