Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Joined this group to get information from experts.
But seems very hard to get an answer.
Is there a bolt on header available for a 2011 JGC 5.7 Hemi??
Anyone?
Should be millions of 5.7 jeeps built surely there's something or someone that has done this??
I have leaking exhaust manifold and broken studs so I don't want this happening again. Options??
Help anyone?

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
468 Posts
Thanks. Have you put these on yours? Or know anyone that has?
Not a problem. I do not have these on mine, nor do I know anyone who does. I’m pursuing long tube options for my Summit, mated to an aftermarket exhaust. Right now, American Racing Headers looks to be coming out on top of my short list for those.

·
Registered
Procharged 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, 5.7 Hemi
843 Posts
I’m pursuing long tube options for my Summit, mated to an aftermarket exhaust. Right now, American Racing Headers looks to be coming out on top of my short list for those.
I went with the American Racing Headers 1-3/4" x 3" Long System with Cats. I have no complaints at all. Headers are expensive, but the Horse Power gains are noticeable.

IMHO, if you are going to go through the hassle of replacing the exhaust manifolds, might as well go with something that will reward you for your trouble.
... you will see what I mean after you remove the oem manifolds and see how restricted they are.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I went with the American Racing Headers 1-3/4" x 3" Long System with Cats. I have no complaints at all. Headers are expensive, but the Horse Power gains are noticeable.

IMHO, if you are going to go through the hassle of replacing the exhaust manifolds, might as well go with something that will reward you for your trouble.
... you will see what I mean after you remove the oem manifolds and see how restricted they are.
I was looking at those exact ones, and I believe I was looking at your post when you completed that upgrade. But I forget - which catback system did you go with? I’m looking at the Hooker Blackheart, and leaning heavily toward it because I like that it lacks RASP as you wind it out. But for the 5.7, it’s a 2.5” system I believe and the headers will need to be adapted to that size where the two meet up, which an exhaust shop can do.

·
Registered
2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
60 Posts
I've posted about the Blackheart shorties, too. Nobody seems to know anyone who has them. There is one single review I can find on the entire internet, and that person said they cracked.. but that's literally the only one. The BH Shorties are the ones I want since I don't want to go too extreme, and I actually like how otherwise quiet my GC is with the BH catback.. just been too nervous to pull the trigger with no reviews.

Reactions: IDoMy0wnRacing
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.