Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 5k miles on a '13 they can still sell it new, but is it worth less since, you know, it's been driven for 5k miles? I would think you should be able to go 2% under invoice and minus the holdback, right?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
That's a pretty significant savings. I'm going to go in today and shoot an offer on a 2013.

Will a loaded '13 (besides video) be similar to a standard '14? (Things like luxury group II) or is that an option that needs to be added to the 14?

Does anyone know what holdback is on $67,500 msrp is?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you!

I'm running the options through my head and a lot of people got their 2014 srt's 1% under invoice. If a '13 can be had for the same plus maybe $2000 in holdback, I think I'm going to just get the 2014. Its got way more function to only cost $2000 more.

Realistically a demo '13 with an MSRP of 67500, I'd only want to pay around $59000 at this point and I don't think thats going to happen. I'd rather spend 63-63500 on the 8 speed.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I doubt you will get a 14 close to invoice untill Chrysler has some big discounts or until the 15 are out and that wont be until oct of 14 unless they do a early entry date.
Theres at least a couple dealers that have already signed below invoice deals over a month ago.

When did you buy your 12 demo? That was a good deal.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wondered if it was best to claim it before it hit the floor.

I just called my dealership and got some dork salesman who couldn't tell me what options the srt's they ordered were coming with. All he knew is that they were in "hot demand." Just like the 3 13's they kept. I asked to speak to someone else and got a voicemail. I'll just head in tomorrow or saturday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.