Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 JEEP CHEROKEE
470 Posts
My 2012 was the owners demo with 5700 miles on it. Window was 65,375 and invoice was 61,803 and he let me have it for 55,000 witch was 11% under invoice. It also was never lic. Has all options even rear dvd and that was a must for the wife.

·
Registered
2019 JEEP CHEROKEE
470 Posts
That's a pretty significant savings. I'm going to go in today and shoot an offer on a 2013.

Will a loaded '13 (besides video) be similar to a standard '14? (Things like luxury group II) or is that an option that needs to be added to the 14?

Does anyone know what holdback is on $67,500 msrp is?
The hold back is 3% of the msrp or in your case about $2025.00.

·
Registered
2019 JEEP CHEROKEE
470 Posts
I doubt you will get a 14 close to invoice untill Chrysler has some big discounts or until the 15 are out and that wont be until oct of 14 unless they do a early entry date.

·
Registered
2019 JEEP CHEROKEE
470 Posts
Theres at least a couple dealers that have already signed below invoice deals over a month ago.

When did you buy your 12 demo? That was a good deal.
I bought mine in dec 2012 and if you can get a dealer to sell it at invoice make dam sure you get the orignal invoice from them. I have had dealer tell me what the invoice was and i said ok i want to see the invoice and they say we cant do that and i say by.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.