Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

681 - 691 of 691 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
COME ON it is time to put up or shut up . . . where's the beef ? Where are those great family camping in the wilderness pictures? RV parks & electrical/water hookups don't count! Camping on the beach, maybe, but in the woods by a river or lake or in the desert or backroads (dirt) of any Public Lands Wilderness or National Park primitive campsite will do ! ! ! Some have "talk some" of your WK2 Summits & Overlands going "where no man has gone before" (sorry Star Trek fans).
This could be a Super "Show & Tell" Time, and just think of all the FREE publicity for JEEP (FCA US) ?
I'm seeing a scene in my mind . . . it's me with my campsite fire aglow near sunset across & up river from me . . . walking back toward the 4x4 Laredo which secures the fire from the prevailing breezes. In hand one 14 inch hatchery rainbow for a late dinner. Coffee will soon be perking . . . it's all so clear (in my mind).
SO what do ya say . . . who's first ?
  • ps; mine will have to wait as I am presently without digital ability or vehicle and the 2017 Laredo I want is not yet available to buy (come July/Aug I hope?).
I work in health care in the road in rural upstate NY ( the sticks of the Adirondack mountains ) usually when the road disappears, and the mud, snow and rock start it happens by surprise and it’s too late to whip out the ole cell phone cause both hands are firmly at 10 and 2 ! 😂

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
917 Posts
Last week Donna and I took over 100 pictures in California's Eastern Sierra Mountains. This one was taken in the Alabama Hills area near Lone Pine. It might be my favorite out of the hundred photos we took.
0000 Contest.jpg

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
917 Posts
MD took this photo through a dirty GC Trailhawk windshield. I didn't think it would turn out very good (I was wrong - just my opinion).
0000 MD Took.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
No actual campsite pics but that's because for me getting there is the fun part
View attachment 66548 View attachment 66549 View attachment 66550 View attachment 66551 View attachment 66552

2013 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7L V8, 2015 JKUR AEV
So awesome. Looks like a Rocky Road black steel rack which I have but without the front windscreen. Where is that from? We have the same '13TH model, but yours has the V8 and more off road prowess with limited slip rear. Am jelly. Wish I had gotten the V8 but they were not going to have one in stock for 2 week. Boo hoo. Since this post is now 4 years old, hope you're still loving on your Jeep GC.

681 - 691 of 691 Posts