Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock front and rear bumper on my 08 Grand Cherokee. I was looking to get the SRT side skirts. Anyone know what it would look like? And would it look better or worse?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I have the SRT skirts too, they are about 1.5" lower than the stock skirts, so you lose a bit of ground clearance. I'd post a pic, but I have Westin (nerf) bars installed so you cannot see how low the skirts are.

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still have the stock fr and rr bumpers fitted while my Srt ones are at paint..makes a huge improvement fitting the Srt skirts believe me...do it! :)
Yeah i like that look a lot! But im about to buy a mygig so this is going to have to wait haha. Definitely the next thing on the list!

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,460 Posts
mine as well with the stockers and skirts

·
Registered
364 Posts
where's the cheapest place to get the sideskirts

·
Registered
06 WK, 08 KK
68 Posts
I found the reps on ebay but they are only gonn asave you a couple bucks it seems. On Justforjeeps it wasnt much more iirc. so for $10-20 difference I am probably just going with OEM. $306 shipped from Justforjeeps and $290 shipped from eBay for reps. For $16 difference I would rather have OEM.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.