Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
Summit Reserve
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some slight mods to my '14 JGC. I dipped my rims and some of the logo's, added Thule roof rack (new cargo box is safely stored in my basement), added the Trail Rated logo to the passenger side along with some minor interior tweaks (cargo mat, sill guards, etc.). I use my truck for construction job sites, hunting, client hauler, family transport and general mode of transport. I know what I did isn't much but I like the changes. I also didn't want to black out everything as I like some of the "bling". I still have some things that I want to get to: dip the fog light bezels (and maybe the GC logos) add front floor mats (when hunting season rolls around), powdercoat the Thule crossbars get "real" on/off road tires and cold air intake.

I look forward to hearing any comments.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

· Registered
Summit Reserve
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Not much, but I like it.

Black wasn't my first choice but I got caught in a bind and needed the truck sooner rather than later. I'm very happy with the color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.